Good News folks. The USPS Customer Service Number is now available here. So, the customers who are browsing for USPS 800 Number can check the USPS Phone Number on this page. Therefore, the customers can easily get clarified to their doubts by using the USPS Customer Service Phone Number which is provided here.
USPS Customer Service Number
About USPS Customer Care
- The USPS (United States Postal Service) also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service is an American independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States.
- USPS has been founded on 1st July 1971 in Washington, D.C., United States.
- The USPS has more than 508,908 career and 130,881 non-career employees and it has its headquarters is located at 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C. 20260-0004, United States.
- USPS is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
- The USPS also provides its services in the insular areas and associated states of United States.
- The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.
- USPS also provides good customer support to the customers. The various USPS Customer Service Number include USPS Tracking Phone Number, USPS Pickup Phone Number, USPS Shipping Number, USPS Injury Compensation Phone Number, USPS Workers Compensation Phone Number, USPS International Customer Service Number, etc.
Customer Service USPS 800 Number
|USPS Customer Service Number|
|USPS 800 Number||1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777)|
|USPS Tracking Number||1-800-222-1811|
|USPS Phone Number TTY||1-800-877-8339|
|USPS 1800 Number for Technical Support||1-800-344-7779|
|USPS Toll Free Number for Stamps & Postal Store Orders||1-800-Stamp24 (1-800-782-6724)|
|USPS Shipping Number||1-800-610-8734|